This website is built with:
The software is described in the following paper: Robin X, Turck N., Hainard A., Tiberti N., Lisacek F., Sanchez J.-C., Muller M. (2013). PanelomiX: A threshold-based algorithm to create panels of biomarkers. Translational Proteomics 1 (1), p. 57–64.
Crystal icons were used throughout the site.
Except for CSV and TSV files, data is imported in R with the following packages:
- gdata for Microsoft Excel (97â2010, xls and xlsx)
- foreign for:
- Attribute-Relation File Format (arff) from Weka
- dBase file (dbf) with package
- Stata Binary File (dta)
- Epi Info Data File (rec)
- Minitab Portable Worksheet (mtp)
- Octave Text Data File (dat)
- SPSS Data File (sav)
- SAS Permanent Dataset (ssd)
- Systat File (syd)
- XPORT Format Library (xpt)
PanelomiX is subject to potential limitations of these packages.